Friday, January 18, 2019

Custom Character Doll: Chavonne Richards

Chavonne picture from her first
day of school at Trinity Church
Sanctuary.
Custom Characteristics
Name: Chavonne Monique Richards
Living On Campus? no 
School and Grade: Trinity Church School for Girls, 4th grade 
Interests and Hobbies: Chavonne is very artistic. She is always interested in learning about new methods in the arts and crafts. She loves to paint and sculpt in her free time. Chavonne has a lovely voice and sings in the Sunday morning children's choir on weekends. 
Brief Family History: Creole Descent. Chavonne lives with her grandmother, mother and stepfather, and younger sister in a large three story home. Chavonne's stepfather is an ATC for the Army Corps. Her mother is a fund-raiser for the local hospital. 
Siblings: younger half sister, Tiana Beth Reed 
Religion: Pentecostal 
Pet(s): not yet!
About Me: Chavonne Richards. I am 10 years old. I love all colors, especially
red! I love to eat pasta, pizza and French toast! I love all Roald Dahl books so
much!!! I want to be an artist like my aunt when I grow up. And also my
grandmother is a quilt artist.

Chavonne is an Original Character Doll from Journey Doll 
Name: Chavonne or Taryn 
Height: 18 inches 
Physical Features: medium brown colored skin, hazel eyes, dark curly locks 
Designer/Company: Journey Doll 
Year(s): 2015 
Additional Information: I acquired this doll from Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. All comments are moderated. Spam is not published. Have a good day!